My Goal My Ambition

I have a goal that is to be someone who can save the earth is also beneficial for many people. My goal is to become a religious and engineer. Of course, being an engineer who is not only concerned with myself and my company, but still pays attention to the surrounding situation, namely the community so that the profession that I work in is also beneficial for them and the earth. My ambition for my goals requires serious ambition. I need to learn a lot when in my current time, namely high school, which will continue my studies at ITB to deepen the field that will be studied, namely in the Department of Aerospace Mechanical Engineering (FTMD). It is not enough just to study as a form of my efforts to achieve these goals, but I need to have a closer relationship with the Creator, namely Allah Subhanahuwata'ala. Also do not forget the prayers of the parents who always accompany them because the Creator hears their prayers very quickly. Thus, after all these things I lived, I went through all the obstacles, then made efforts and tawakal. So God willing, my goal in life can be achieved, so that my parents can be proud of their knowledge for the happiness of the world and the hereafter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico's Weg - A1 (DW Learn Jerman)

Last Holiday