Last Holiday
Last Holiday In last holiday from November 20 to January 5 I was on vacation, but not too far from my home. My uncle with his family came to my home and took a vacation together. We went to Cihampelas Walk or we just said "Ciwalk" with my parents while caring for a small niece / still a toddler. There we together bought "BreadTalk" branded bread, yeah maybe that brand is familiar to hear. It so delicious that no bread is left, and I always bought the cheese bread. Other than that, we bought some snack that we call it "fishball", "cheeseball", and shrimp satay. It was nice too, but the price is not friendly. I'm on vacation to a relax place in Sabuga. We also don't forget to bought snacks there, one of which is round tofu, that's my favorite snacks since I was in elementary school until now. The place was so cool and my uncle sleeps there for a while because of the air. After so long there we finally go home...
Comments
Post a Comment